A Life's journey of a simple man

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Shout!!!

Posted by Tarun Kumar | Saturday, August 7, 2010 | Category: |

Well, i'm finally here..My own blog!!!

A big thanks to the Internet and of course google who made blog creation look simple. Blog serves as a different purpose to each and every human being. Some use it to share knowledge while others use it to share his/her own personal thoughts. Some even use it to spread a propaganda (rebel without a cause, i might add) and and many more.
Well i can't categorized on which my blog belongs too. But one thing is for sure..It might be a mix of both..There why i named my blog as Life Journey. My life's jounrey which i might encounter various situations and various people. I might use it to express my amusement, frustration and even some of the lessons i'v learned throughout my life.
In short, this will be my online life's diary.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Not bad ....i just discovered ur blog...


Leave a Reply